InforCRM Sales is the core module of the integrated InforCRM CRM suite, which in addition to sales automation, also includes Marketing, Customer Service, Support, and Mobile automation solutions.
A Single Source for Customer Information
InforCRM sales software provides the tools and resources to effectively manage all aspects of the sales cycle, automate key sales processes, monitor and forecast sales activity, and increase sales team performance – shortening your sales cycle and enabling you to close more deals. It’s a single repository for customer information captured across your entire organization. InforCRM sales software enables you to:
- Access detailed account and contact information
- Track opportunities from lead through close
- Manage team calendars and activities
- Forecast revenue
- Report on sales activities and effectiveness
InforCRM SALES KEY FEATURES
- Account & Contact Information
- Opportunity Management
- Real-time, Interactive Dashboards
- Calendar & Activity Management
- Advanced Outlook Integration
- Sales Process Automation
- Contact Processes
- Sales Forecasting
- Customer Communications
- Literature Fulfillment
- Reference Library
- Competitor Tracking
- Integrated Marketing
- Integrated Customer Service
- Integrated Support
- Back-Office Integration
- Business Alerts / Notification
- Windows, Web, and Wireless
The Information You Need, How You Need It
InforCRM sales software can be accessed conveniently via multiple methods. Users can work online over a network or the Web, synchronize rapidly and work offline, or use wireless devices, including Blackberry and Pocket PC, for quick access to customer information in the field. Mobile or remote users will be more productive, as they always have access to the same rich information and functionality.
Increase Sales Productivity and Performance
InforCRM sales software helps drive opportunities through the sales cycle by automating activities such as follow-up calls, letters, and literature fulfillment, based on sales and marketing processes you define.
With this powerful sales software solution, sales professionals can send personalized communications to individual customers or groups of prospects using customized HTML e-mail templates. They can also track competitors and access the Sales Library for product specifications, FAQ, or marketing materials.
And, Advanced Outlook Integration enables users to share contacts, send e-mail, and manage calendars using Microsoft Outlook from within InforCRM, and record the activity to the InforCRM account history.
Insight for Informed Business Decisions
InforCRM sales software provides the insight for informed business decisions and the management tools to implement them.
- Utilize InforCRM sales software to access a real-time dashboard view of the sales pipeline in order to accurately analyze the revenue potential and probability of close in your sales pipeline.
- Segment your sales opportunities by account manager, region, or status.
- Use integrated Crystal Reports® to gauge individual or team effectiveness and guide territory realignment or redistribution of your marketing spend.
- Receive automatic alerts on pending sales opportunities based on business conditions you define with the sales management software InforCRM Alert Management.
Truly Integrated CRM
InforCRM sales software provides a true 360-degree customer view, consolidating information from Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Support, and via integration with popular accounting and business management applications including Sage MAS 90 ERP, Sage MAS 200 ERP, and Sage MAS 500 ERP from Sage Software.